Taxi Valencia - The price of a taxi in Valencia is determined by taximeter that all Valencia taxis are obligated to have. You are obligated to pay only the amount that the taximeter shows upon arriving to your destination, with the exception of getting a taxi at Valencia airport, in which you need to add 4,8 euros to whatever the taximeter shows, and also when you get a taxi at Valencia port, you would need to add 2.70 euros to the total shown on the taximeter. The taximeter goes up in amount to pay according to the following fare graph:
|TAXI VALENCIA - TAXI FARES IN VALENCIA 2012|
| INITIAL CHARGE|
| Timetable 1: 7 hours to 23 hours, every day of tshe week.||1,45 € |
| Timetable 2: 23 hours to 7 hours, every day of the week.
||2 € |
| || |
| Fare 1|
| For each kilometer traveled:
|| 1,08 € |
| Per waiting hour:
||19,15 € |
| || |
| Fare 2|
| For each kilometer traveled::
|| 1,18 € |
| Per waiting hour:
||22,45 € |
| || |
| Minimum charge per trip:|
| Daytime minimum charge
|| 4 € |
| Nighttime mínimum charge|| 6,00 € |
| Supplement for services with origin at Valencia Airport|
| Trip Supplement with origin at Valencia Airport
|| 5,4 € |
| Supplement for services with origin at Seaport Ferry Terminal|
| Trip Supplement with origin at Seaport Ferry Terminal.
|| 2,95 € |
|TAXI VALENCIA - REGULATIONS|
- •The driver will only have the obligation to facilitate change of up to 50€ and if change were not available for that amount , he/she will leave the vehicle to acquire such change, placing the taximeter in neutral. If the change to be giving back is more than 50€, it is then the client´s obligation to provide the adequate change and the driver will have the right to continue to have the taximeter running until he/she is given the total of the service or a 50€ bill.
- • When passing from one zone to another the corresponding fare must be applied and changed.
- • The user has the right to demand a receipt for the service rendered.
- •There is a complaint book in the vehicle at the client’s disposal upon request.
- • The right of the non-smoker will prevail, be it driver or client.
(Taxi Valencia - Visualize the urban fares in the official format in which Valencia taxis must show their clients. )
SPAIN INTERCITY TAXI FARES FOR 2018
Taxi Valencia - When you request taxi services in Valencia for a route to or from a destination that is outside the area of Valencia, the part of the trip that takes place outside of the area of Valencia (zones A and B) will be charged according to the kilometers displayed by the odometer and not by taximeter. At the end of the trip, the driver must multiply the kilometers traveled by the price per kilometer that corresponds according to the day and hour of the week that the trip is being made. The fares will be the following, according to the ORDEN 9/2017, de 17 de octubre, de la Conselleria de Vivienda, Obras Públicas y Vertebración del Territorio
-Price per vehicle/kilometer or fraction: 1,20 euros. (weekdays from 7:00 to 21:00)
-Price per vehicle/kilometer or fraction for Night, Sunday and National, Autonomous and Local Holiday services: 1,40 euros. This rate will be applied to those night services that are rendered between 21,00 hours and 7,00 hours on weekdays, and to those services that are rendered from 0 hours to 24 hours on Sunday and National, Autonomous and Local Holidays.
-Price per waiting hour: 15,00 euros (weekdays from 7:00 to 21:00) or 17,00 euros (weekdays 21:00 to 7:00 Sunday and National, Autonomous and Local Holiday services 24h.)
(visualize official intercity taxi fares in pdf)